PR Tech Racing can be found trackside at the majority of motorsport events in NSW, and at Porsche and Australian GT competitions nationwide. Our trackside support service provides the experience and resources to ensure optimal vehicle preparation, as well as offering assistance and advice in all situations.
- Transport, fitment, adjustment and monitoring of competition/ track tyres
- Preparation and safety checks throughout an event
- Recording of car and environmental settings with resultant lap times
- Car adjustments referenced from driver feedback
- Technicians to deal with problems that may arise
- A range of appropriate spare parts and tools
PR Tech offers a Race Preparation Maintenance Schedule for regulars.
This schedule is derived from experience with each type of vehicle, and focuses on preventative maintenance. The schedule is structured so that maintenance is performed after each event and costs are averaged over a pre-determined cycle. This allows you to budget whilst keeping your Porsche in optimum condition.
- Minimises the chances of disappointing and expensive mechanical failure
- Allows accurate budgeting of motorsport events
- Integrates with Porsche maintenance schedules as required
- Database log of all work performed and notes for future development