Enjoy the Fuchsfelge - for a lifetime.
Independently from the surface, the Fuchs wheels are fully anodised, that means thick-film anodised. The satin-finished anodisation is not protected by an additional layer of clear coat. Due to the Aluminium forging material, there is no need for this protective lacquer. For a long-lasting beauty of your Fuchsfelge we give the following care and cleaning instructions:
• Please use warm water for cleaning by using standard rinsing agent, alternatively Fuchsfelgen-Cleaner*.
• Avoid the use of acidic or alkaline cleaning agents that can destroy the protecting, natural surface of the wheel.
• When using wheel cleaners, please read the instructions of the producer.
• The cleaner should be applied with a clean tissue or a soft sponge on the cooled wheel surface.
• Do not use any other equipment such as brushes, steel wool, abrasives or any other equipment for cleaning.
• The wheels should also be entirely cleaned from dust, salt or brake dust not only on the visible side.
• Please rinse the wheels with a lot of clear water after cleaning.
• While cleaning in the car wash please pay attention that the wheel only gets contact with soft brushes or textiles.
• In general it is important that no high-pressure cleaning is used for the cleaning of wheels.
• During winter the wheels should be cleaned once per week in summertime approximate once per month.
• A later modification of the wheel is not allowed. The wheel would no longer be conform to the original condition which is approved by TÜV and released from KBA. If a later modified wheel is mounted the operating license will extinct immediately.